Wednesday 4 June 2014

100th Blog Post!













Get excited blogosphere, because these very words you're reading mark the 100th blog post I've done on Teenage Fanatic, how amazingly awesome is that?! I have to say, I'm feeling pretty proud.  I made my first 'Welcome' post way back on August 30th last year and it literally had 12 page views, and now look how much it's grown! To celebrate my initiation into triple digits, I thought I'd list 100 fun facts that you probably didn't know about me. Will any of you care? Probably not. But that's okay, because it's the 100th post, and whatever wacky things I say go.

1. My dog is named after Buffy from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
2. My favourite food is cheesy puff pastry sticks
3. I'm left handed
4. I'm an only child
5. I have a fish called Rachel (do I even need to say what show it's named after?)
6. My middle name is Grace
7. My favourite colour is pink (I bet you're all terribly shocked)
8. I do about 15 hours of dancing a week
9. I look like a mash-up of my mum and my dad
10. I have two last names
11. I have a birth mark on my left hand that looks like a bruise
12. I'm a vegetarian (and a former vegan - although that didn't last long)
13. I have a whistle register
14. I hate the outdoors
15. I have a stray cat
16. My least favourite colour is brown
17. I hate nuts, cream and mint
18. My favourite subject is drama
19. My least favourite subject is maths
20. My least favourite movie is 'Twilight'
21. I don't know how to ride a bike
22. I've never played Tetris
23. I run really weirdly
24. In year 5, I was scarred for life by 'Murder on the Orient Express'
25. My favourite Disney princess is Ariel
26. I used to do squad swimming
27. I'm afraid of birds
28. I get really embarrassed when I drop drinks in a public place
29. My friends call me Lucifer
30. My rapper name is McCannibal
31. I was in a Total Girl Magazine once
32. I auditioned for a McDonald's commercial when I was little
33. I don't drink milk unless it's flavoured
34. My favourite drink is Coke
35. I think my life is a TV show
36. I flinch really easily
37. I had a dream when I was little that my Uncle flew into space in a green fluorescent chair. My Grandma then ran after him yelling "Wait, you forgot your lunch!"
38. I used to film my own episodes of 'Glee' in the holidays
39. I used to be obsessed with dolls (in a non Chucky-esque way)
40. I threw a tantrum at a Hi-Five concert when I was teething and threw a lollipop at a man.
41. I hate it when people crack their knuckles/neck/anything that has the ability to crack
42. I am double jointed
43. I hate Taylor Swift (but you all know that!)
44. My ears are 6cm long
45. My favourite animals are meerkats (although dolphins are pretty close!)
46. I've never been to Hungry Jack's
47. I do my hair for school in the 2 minute car ride on the way there
48. When I really want something, I make weird growling noises
49. I refused to get new school shoes for ages because my old, broken ones were really comfortable
50. My mum took my Madeline doll to France without me when I was little and got photos of her in front of random tourist destinations
51. I have 2 bedrooms because we are yet to convert my childhood space into a spare room
52. I feel really bad when I tell people I'm a vegetarian and they feel the need to accommodate for me - I once went to the trouble of suspiciously chucking sausages onto my friend's plate when her mum wasn't looking
53. I make really weird facial expressions when I speak
54. I accidentally fell asleep in the movies the second time I watched 'Frozen'
55. I have an extensive nightly facial routine
56. It takes me an entire year to get through my Easter Egg collection (pretty much because I keep forgetting they're there)
57. In the holidays, I get addicted to Sims
58. I always wear skirts
59. I try and spend at least $50 on birthday presents (and they're usually themed)
60. I hate exercise
61. I hate school camps (especially ones involving mud courses)
62. I eat a lot of take-away food
63. I compare the people I hate to fictional characters
64. I order Rachel Berry inspired outfits online
65. I am yet to sleep at a sleepover
66. I frequently break into 'Bohemian Rhapsody' with my friends in public
67. Sometimes my mum calls me by my dog's name
68. I never wear earrings, even though my ears are pierced
69. I've never seen 'Titanic'
70. I share a birthday with Barrack Obama and Cole and Dylan Sprouse
71. When I was 8 I decided I was going to have 3 kids - Ashley, Ariel and Abigail
72. At 3, my dream job was to sit on the lounge, eat grilled cheese sandwiches and get paid by the government (and it really doesn't sound so bad)
73. I used to watch 'A Cinderella Story' every weekend
74. I can name every 'Glee' episode ever written and give you an in depth analysis of it
75. I lost my first tooth in a Tim Tam
76. I went to Nando's for the first time this year
77. I used to throw mini tantrums whenever my ice cream started to melt (and I still kinda do)
78. I get strangely angry in traffic (and I'm not even driving)
79. I sing about 90% of the time
80. I think most tea tastes like what I imagine urine to taste like
81. I find the smell of wine really gross
82. I once vomited on a kid at school on his first day
83. I once wrote a song entitled 'Mr Poo'
84. In pre-school, I acted out scenes from 'Harry Potter' with my friends
85. I said 'chimley' instead of 'chimney' up until year 4
86. I get weirdly superstitious
87. I really love cheese (especially haloumi, closely followed by brie)
88. Hanging is my least favourite form of death
89. My shoe size is 9/10 (Australian)
90. I don't know how to put on eye make-up properly
91. I make a lot of schedules that I never follow
92. My friends and I have recently started quoting 'Bad Lip Reading' videos in public and confusing everybody
93. With MA or R movies I think may be scary, I always look at the Parents Guide to see if I can handle them
94. I've never seen snow
95. I've never been able to successfully complete a diary - I just have a bunch of unfinished ones
96. I've never had coffee
97. I absolutely hate shoe shopping
98. I'm not allergic to anything
99. I used to tell people I wanted to be a Forensic Anthropologist so I'd sound smart (even though I don't like Science)
100. It takes me ages to write a list of 100 fun facts about myself

So that's finally the end of my list! Hopefully you didn't find these facts too mind numbingly boring. I am still ridiculously excited that I've managed to make it to 100 blog posts already, now that's dedication. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

6 comments:

  1. Omg, you have never seen snow?! :O I already die when it doesn't snow 'til december (northern hemisphere)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah never! I visited New York in 2007, and it literally snowed 2 days before we came, and the day after we left! So I'm still yet to see it. Hopefully I will eventually!

      Delete
  2. I just got my ex husband back through the help of Dr OSOFO love spells Experts!..My husband left me for another woman, This was just 2 years of our marriage. The most painful thing is that I was pregnant with our second baby. I wanted him back. I did everything within my reach to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because of the love I had for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back , I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster call Dr OSOFO and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay before 11 hours. He cast the spell and surprisingly 9 hours later my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy andent to him that was how we started living together happily again.thanks to man, do not cry anymore, contact Dr.OSOFO for help now..Here his contact, WhatsApp him: +2349065749952 {or} Email him at: ( osofo.48hoursolutioncenter@gmail.com )    

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Tonia Anderson by name, I am from the States, Suffolk county to be precise. I am here today to testify of the good works LORD ZAKUZA has done in my life, I never knew great men still exist until I found him. I have been suffering from heart break for the past 3 years, my partner who I invested on cheated on me with my best friend on my matrimonial bed, I was yet to recover from this terrible shock until I meant LORD ZAKUZA, a friend of mine directed me to him , I doubted him at first but as things went further, I had to give him my trust and did exactly as he told me to do. Ever since then, I have been happy all my life and my love life with my partner has been so wonderful. You can also need his help and here's his contact information. WhatsApp: +1 740 573 9483, Email: lordzakuza7 @ gmail. com, Website: lordzakuzaspells.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been unlucky playing the Lottery over the years. I couldn't take the pain anymore and I searched for help online. I saw random positive reviews of DR AMBER saying how he has been helpful with his spells. I visited his webpage: ( amberlottotemple.com ) and he told me what was required to get what I seek for done and I accepted. He did a reading for me that made it clear to him that I was going to become a MEGA JACKPOT winner and he gave me the right numbers to play the Lottery. I had faith in him and I went back to the store a few days later to confirm if I had won and while the clerk was checking my ticket, I heard her say ‘Oh my God! I looked up and saw the Big Winner screen of $36,449,852.60. I was completely shocked, but calm. It feels amazing – I can’t imagine this shift in my life and I want to appreciate this man DR AMBER for his help. It’s not everybody that is naturally lucky to win the Lottery but the solution to win is DR AMBER. For more info Call/Text/Telegram +1 808 481 5132 or E-mail: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete