Tuesday 25 March 2014

Liebster Award Nomination










Greetings my readers! I have some very exciting news to share with you all (which let's face it, the majority of you won't care about, but whatever). Some of you may be aware of the Liebster awards, but if you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, have no fear, I'm here to help. 'Liebster' in German meaning dearest (and yes, I had to google that, not all of us can be fluent in German), this award was apparently created as a way to welcome new blogs into the blogosphere, and guess what, I've been nominated! How nice is that? So yeah, I'd just like to send a massive thank you to Ruby at RUBIDEUX for nominating me (go check out her awesome blog as well), because seriously, how cool is that? I feel like I'm moving up in the world.












Apparently a winner will be picked next week, but honestly, I'm just stoked to be nominated (though yeah, winning would be nice too). In order to continue the Liebster Award tradition, I now have to answer a bunch of questions before nominating a bunch of blogs myself. Challenge accepted!

#1: Is this your first blog?

Yes, definitely. Unless lame tumblr accounts count (but they probably don't).

#2: What blogs/people inspire you?

I really enjoy reading blogs that are funny and witty, and also ones that are written by and for teens. And of course, my number one icon in life that inspires me would have to be Lea Michele (in all her glory).

#3: Are you in college? OR working?

That would be a no. Unless being a full-time high school student is a thing, then yes, I work constantly.

#4: Top 6 Beauty Products?

Ooh, this is a hard one. To narrow it down, I would have to say -
- 'Sweetie' Lip Cream from Topshop
- Baby Lips by Maybelline
- Topshop Nails Pastel Glitter
- Daisy in the Air by Marc Jacobs
- Favourite Things Cosmetic Brush Set Forever 21
- Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay

#5: What's your blog (mostly) about?

My blog is about as random as it gets. It's basically just an explosion of television, musical theatre, celebrities and random other stuff that's relevant to teens.

#6: Where is your favourite place to shop?

I have some pretty quirky clothing sense, I'm generally the girl constantly walking around in skirts and occasionally some smart knee highs. So when I shop, I really like checking out some of the cute, vintage stuff from Modcloth. Then again, I always love having a browse on the Forever 21 site.

#7: What are your favourite magazines?

This sounds pretty cliche for a teenage girl, but I really love reading Teen Vogue and stuff like that. In Australia, there are magazines pretty similar to that called Dolly and Girlfriend, and I always make sure to get myself a copy when I'm out and about.

#8: If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would you NEED?

How am I supposed to condense this list to three things?! Ugh, why does life have to be so hard. I guess if it came down to it, the things I would 100% die without would be wifi, my laptop and some cheesy puff pastry sticks (yes, I'm that shallow).

#9: How frequently do you blog?

I try and do at least two posts a week, but then sometimes I get on a roll and become some sort of blogging maniac, pumping out one every day. I guess it just really depends on how much homework I have (and how much time I spend procrastinating).

#10: What are your blogging-goals?

Of course, it would be really awesome if my blog got really famous and then I was some kind of international blogging sensation, although realistically this probably isn't ever going to happen. I think it would just be cool to keep writing about all the stuff I'm interested in, and hopefully keep getting the chance to interest and entertain people with my writing.

#11: What's your Instagram/Facebook?

Yes, shameless self promotion!

My instagram is: @teenagefanaticblog
And my Facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/teenagefanaticblogspot

So now, finally, what all you bloggers out there have been waiting for (and what all you other readers don't care about), my list of nominees. Drumroll please . . .

The Teen Fashion Blogger
Ditsy and the Damned
Slice Of Vanilla
Chloe's Watsits
Paige of Fashion
From runways to realways
Emma Griffy
Strikeapose
Beth and Beauty
Bee-bop-a-lula
Boho Geek

Congratulations to all of these bloggers! Soon enough, we'll all be seeing little blog posts like this one just pop up everywhere. Without further ado, here are my questions that you guys need to answer:

1. What things do you post about on your blog mainly?
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is your favourite movie?
5. What celebrities inspire you?
6. What blogs are you drawn to the most?
7. Is this your first Liebster Award nomination?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. How would you describe yourself in one word?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What are the links to your blog's social media pages?

Bam, have fun answering those. If you end up being like me and are totally confused as to how to structure this post, calm your farm, just take a look at this magical link that will tell you everything you need to know: http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/

I know this post has been super random, but who cares, I got nominated for an award!












How cool is that?! That's pretty much all. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

3 comments:

  1. Great :) I read all your answers, very cute. Learned some cool things about you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to win back my Ex lover with the help of….(Dr.mac@yahoo.com).. He can fix any type of relationship/marriage issues.....

    ReplyDelete