Saturday 5 April 2014

'Very Inspiring' Blog Award Nomination












Hello again my readers! I have some exciting news everybody, I was just nominated for a 'Very Inspiring' Blogger Award, isn't that the coolest? Doesn't it seem like just last week I was being nominated for a Liebster award (because it pretty much was)?. I was nominated by the lovely Rachel from Rachelle: A War Against Reality, so go check out her awesome blog as well. But now, without further ado, may I present to you the requirements . . .

The Rules

1. Link back and thank the awesome person who nominated you 
2. List the rules and display the award 
3. Share 7 things/facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them and provide them with a link to your post
5. Proudly display the award logo anywhere on your blog

As I mentioned in the rules, I have to display the award, so feel free to feast your eyes on this:













Doesn't it look like the pink version of a Golden Ticket from 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'? That just screams epicness. 

As promised, here are 7 random things about me that you may or may not know:
1. Glee and musical theatre are my life
2. I am Lea Michele's number one fan
3. I share a birthday with Obama and the twins from 'The Suite Life of Zack and Cody'
4. I think Halloumi is one of the best foods ever
5. I have a whistle register 
6. I'm left handed but am better at most other things with my right
7. I know how to ask for someone's phone number in Japanese

Okay enough about me, I think you all get it, I'm weird. Next up of course are my 15 nominees. Cue the drumroll . . .


So yay, that's the end of my super short 'Very Inspiring' award nomination post. Again, I don't really mind if I don't win because being nominated is super awesome (but you know, it'd be good to win). Thanks once again to Rachel for nominating me! Now I've ticked off all of the requirements, go live your lives. Til' next time . . .

Annabel xx

1 comment:

  1. I've only just started to reading your blog recently, but I can already tell why you've been nominated. Great work keep it up.

    ReplyDelete